Hours per week 5+
Young Achievers will challenge and motivate. A blend of skills, a fast-paced grammar syllabus, and phonics provides children with a strong foundation. This, combined with a cross-curricular and cultural focus gives primary students all the tools they need for success. Throughout the course, students are presented with integrated external exam practice for both Trinity GESE and Cambridge Exams to give them the confidence they need. Young Achievers aims to provide children with all the support they need to achieve all their language goals.
Scope & sequence
Key features of Young Achievers:
- Emergent grammar in a spiral program: students discover grammar rules at their own pace over several presentations.
- CLIL pages with hands-on projects.
- A structured reading programme with original stories and a comprehensive phonics and spelling programme.
- Writing programme
- Downloadable assessments, worksheets, templates, flashcards and posters that enrich students' learning experience and cater to all learning styles
- Special grammar and vocabulary booklets for levels 4 to 6 help students acquire the structures of English.
- Extensive practice on every page of the Student’s Book and Activity Book to help students learn naturally at their own pace.
Components and resources
Activity Book with downloadable Audio Material
Learn more about Young Achievers: Student’s Book
Learn more about Young Achievers: Activity Book with downloadable Audio Material
Teacher’s Book + Audio
Learn more about Young Achievers: Teacher’s Book + Audio
|For Students||Level Starter||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|For Teachers||Level Starter||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|