Hours per week 3-5
Stopwatch is a motivating, visually-engaging series for teenagers. It offers a choice of entry-point level (Starter or Beginner ) and develops skills through to B1 of the Common European Framework (CEFR). Its unique four-level (full edition) or sevenlevel (split edition) structure allows schools to fine tune their selection according to the specific needs and abilities oftheir students.
A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2
Scope & sequence
With Stopwatch, students will:
- Engage with authentic, down-to-earth topics.
- Develop visual literacy skills through icons and high-impact photos.
- Enhance their critical thinking skills by answering relevant, thought-provoking questions.
- Develop an awareness of cultural diversity in the global community.
- Be motivated by timed activities and challenges
- Enjoy hands-on projects and practice in print and digital formats.
Components and resources
Student's Book & Workbook
Learn more about Stopwatch: Student's Book & Workbook
Learn more about Stopwatch: Teacher's Guide
|For Students||Level Starter||Level 1||Level 1A - Split edition||Level 1B - Split edition||Level 2||Level 2A - Split edition||Level 2B - Split edition||Level 3||Level 3A - Split edition||Level 3B - Split edition|
|Student’s Book + Work Book||9789504652724||9789504654155||9789504654407||9789504654414||9789504654162||9789504654421||9789504654438||9789504654179||9789504654445||9789504654452|
|Digital Book||9789504655435||9789504655442||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504655459||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504655466||NO TIENE||NO TIENE|
|For Teachers||Level Starter||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Teacher’s Book||9789504652731||9789504654186||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504654193||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504654209||NO TIENE||NO TIENE|