Hours per week 3-5
Stopwatch is a motivating, visually-engaging series for teenagers. It offers a choice of entry-point level (Starter or Beginner ) and develops skills through to B1 of the Common European Framework (CEFR). Its unique four-level (full edition) or sevenlevel (split edition) structure allows schools to fine tune their selection according to the specific needs and abilities oftheir students.
Scope & sequence
With Stopwatch, students will:
- Engage with authentic, down-to-earth topics.
- Develop visual literacy skills through icons and high-impact photos.
- Enhance their critical thinking skills by answering relevant, thought-provoking questions.
- Develop an awareness of cultural diversity in the global community.
- Be motivated by timed activities and challenges
- Enjoy hands-on projects and practice in print and digital formats.
Components and resources
Student's Book & Workbook
Learn more about Stopwatch: Student's Book & Workbook
Learn more about Stopwatch: Teacher's Guide
|For Students||Level Starter||Level 1||Level 1A - Split edition||Level 1B - Split edition||Level 2||Level 2A - Split edition||Level 2B - Split edition||Level 3||Level 3A - Split edition||Level 3B - Split edition|
|Student’s Book + Work Book||9789504652724||9789504654155||9789504654407||9789504654414||9789504654162||9789504654421||9789504654438||9789504654179||9789504654445||9789504654452|
|Digital Book||9789504655435||9789504655442||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504655459||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504655466||NO TIENE||NO TIENE|
|For Teachers||Level Starter||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Teacher’s Book||9789504652731||9789504654186||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504654193||NO TIENE||NO TIENE||9789504654209||NO TIENE||NO TIENE|