Primary Methodology Handbook
The Primary Methodology Handbook provides clear explanations of key teaching methodology concepts in a way that is accessible to new and experienced teachers alike. Comprehension and reflection activities engage and guide the reader, consolidating new information and facilitating its application in the classroom. The Handbook covers essential areas of study for English instruction in primary schools.
A genuinely practical handbook for primary teachers that links ELT theory to real-life classroom situations!
Key Features of the Primary Methodology Handbook include:
- an overview of the characteristics of primary learners and childhood development.
- guidance in teaching mixed-ability groups and support strategies for special needs students.
- suggestions for improving classroom management and student motivation.
- a guide for lesson planning with textbooks, supplementary, and self-made materials.
- guidelines for test writing and assessment.
- tips for integrating technology in to the learning process.
- fun language games and activities for all primary levels. video tutorials demonstrating teaching strategies from the Handbook.
|Handbook with DVD||7506009841536|